There was a lot of drama trying to gut and re-configure the bathroom. Our initial problem was that while my husband was gutting the bathroom he discovered that there was concrete underneath the old ceramic tile. There was A LOT of digging involved. We also re-configured our large master bedroom to give more room for a shower and a laundry section in the new bathroom.
|Shower with Carrara marble and multi-shower head that I found at a builder's sale.|
|Large Rainfall Showerhead and a little 'nook' for shampoos, soaps etc. Would eventually like to replace the shower curtain with a glass door.|
|Tub - Vintage tub coated in black and legs restored.|
|Another view of the tub|
|Sink. Purchased a dresser and had it retrofitted to fit a sink on top.|
|Tons of storage|
|Mirror. Old mirror that was meant to be 'temporary' while I found 'the one', but is working out OK as 'the one'.|