Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kitchen Part three

I love bridge faucets in general, but did not want to spend $400 on one. I also like having a separate spray spout. I was able to find this faucet on Overstock for $138. The same faucet retails for twice as much on other websites. So far I love it.




I wish I could get a better picture of these light fixtures. They are yummy. They are substantially heavy parisian style pendants. I bought them from here while they were on sale for $49 each. I bought three, but after hanging the first two I figured three might overwhelm the space. (Hence the open hole on the ceiling). I still have not decided on a fixture for the middle of the kitchen, and I am not sure if I will be doing recess lighting.

2 comments:

  1. Adore the bridge faucet look and the sprayer is so necessary. The pendants are great but I wonder if the "three's" thing will look dated in a few years? I'd also forgo the recessed lights unless you really need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny you said forgo the recessed lighting, because I had just decided today that I would skip it altogether. Something about the recess light makes me feel like the ceilings are 'swiss-cheesy'. I might get some task lighting eventually under the cabinets, but that will be project number 1239584930.

    ReplyDelete