Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tastes like butter

I feel like I spent the entire month of May sourcing/researching/ordering the new kitchen. I am really happy with what it looks like so far. Here is a sneak peak.

There are still a few tasks that need to be completed with the toughest one being 'PICK A PAINT COLOR'! I decided to go with a white on white kitchen despite being told by 'everyone' not to. There is a lot of color in the stove. I have put up a few paint swatches, and still keep gravitating to a really light, fluffy color that reminds me of 'butter'. (Clean, just opened parisian butter, not yucky already cooked with grease) And a part of me wants to pretend that I am cooking in butter. But then another part of me thinks it might be a very mellow kitchen being white on white on WHITE/BUTTER. I guess I will deliberate for another 10 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your range is gorgeous!! Can't wait to check out your progress.

    ReplyDelete